Steps for APRTC Bus Booking
- Visit APSRTCOnline.in portal for APSRTC ticket booking
- Enter the Destinations and Date of Journey
- Click on “Check Availability”
- You will landed to search result page (ref-below image)
- Select the Service based on Your Preferred Timings
- Do Cross-Check the Seats Availability
- Select Boarding Point & Dropping Point
- Select Concession Type – General Public / CAT Card / APSRTC-Rtd RM/HOD/ED / APSRTC-Rtd JSO/SSO
- Click on Show Layout (ref- below image-2)
- Select Your Preferred Seat / Seats based on availability
- Enter Passenger Details
- Click on “Continue” to proceed payment.
- Select the Payment Gateway – EBS / HDFC Bank
- Click on “Make Payment”
- Enter payment details
- Once payment is made you will be redirected back to APSRTC Bus Booking Portal
- Check the Ticket Confirmation Details
- Take Printout / Carry SMS on you mobile while traveling
APSRTC Online Ticket Booking @APSRTCOnline
The official portal of Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation has been designed, keeping the comfort and ease of accessibility of the travelers in mind. Their website: http://www.apsrtconline.in/ is a repository of information, and you can get the exact schedules and timings of the buses that you are looking for. The best part of this website is that the information that you see on the site is real time and you can completely rely on the same.
The Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation operates a series of package tours, tickets for which you can book online, in a jiffy. When you log in to this website and click on the section titled, “Package Tours,” you will get a list of packages along with the detailed itineraries, bus types, and fares that you need to pay for the same. If you are visiting the state for the first time, these packages will be of immense help to you, because they cover almost all the important and must-see tourist spots. Currently, the packages that APSRTC operates are Srisailam, Basara, Anantagiri, Ahobilam, Kuntala, Araku, Kanipakkam, Ahobilam, Belum Caves, Ramappa temple, Lepakshi, Talakona and Warangal packages.
RTC Bus Timings
The first option on this website is “Home.” When you click on this, you will be taken to the page where online booking of APSRTC tickets is possible. Here, you can choose either a round-trip or one-way journey, key in the origin and destination spots, enter the number of passengers (adults and children), select the date of travel, choose the type of bus that you want (AC or non-AC), enter if you qualify for any concessions and then, click on “Check availability”.
You will then be redirected to the page which displays various details like the bus number, bus name, place of origin, timings of departure and arrival, total distance of travel, the fare of travel and the available seats in the bus type that you have chosen. Once you see that the entire criterion for your travel is met, you can go ahead and select “Book.” If tickets are not available, you can always choose the option of “Modify Search” at the top of the page and check for availability for a different type of bus or a different date of travel.
Online booking of APSRTC tickets can be done quickly either through internet banking, credit or debit card. You must have a valid user id and password to book the tickets. Upon successful booking, you will get an instant confirmation message on your registered mobile number or email id, providing you the reference number and all the booking details. The option “Coaches” on this website introduces you to a collection of wonderful pictures of the buses operated by APSRTC. These coaches look classy, comfortable and elegant. You will have enough leg space in these buses and some long distance coaches have fully reclining facilities for the utmost comfort of their passengers.